Our company, Unified Command, provides temporary surveillance systems to events all over North America. We then monitor the cameras providing the event with a high level security and operational asset. We're looking for a tech savvy applicant that will install cameras around a site while building a wireless network that enables the video images to stream back to a central location. This position requires lots of traveling to some of the most exciting music and sporting events. Full time employees work up to 200 days a year and part time staff work as they want. We are looking for both full time and part time employees.
Responsibilities and Duties-
-Load equipment in preparation of the event
-Install temporary security cameras across large special event venues such as Music Festivals.
-Install and configure IP video cameras and Wireless back haul equipment back to a centralized command post.
-Interconnect video servers to the back haul network
-Build a temporary video wall
-Maintain the IP wireless network during the event including monitoring the network and implementing changes
-Monitor video cameras during the event
-Install rapid deployment cameras during the event
-Uninstall and pack up equipment and the event
-Organize equipment after event and conduct repairs to prepare for the next event.
Qualifications and skills-
- Extensive knowledge of PC operation
- Ability to troubleshoot Windows
- Basic networking skills (How IP networks function and basic subnetting)
- Ability to terminate CAT5 cables
- Experience with Ubiquiti radios
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Possess valid drivers license
- Must work well in team environment
- Competitive salary and hourly rates for full and part time employees
- 165 paid days off a year for full time employees
- Travel the country and beyond as the business expands it's reach globaly
- Learn valuable job skills around wireless transmissions, a growing industry
- Be a part of many of the most anticipated and popular music & and sports events, trade shows, and corporate conventions in the country
- Work outside and in exciting event environments, no 9-5 in a cubicle
- Get in on the ground level of an exciting company that is expanding rapidly
Role: Video / Wireless Network Technician
Apply for this job now.