Job Description: This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
The Financial Assistant Analyst will be a key finance contact for the North American Nutrition and Gatorade Sales teams. The Finance Assistant Analyst will provide entry and verification support for Sales' customer trade execution plans.
• Monitor events processed through new SAP interface from Sales-managed Sales Planner and complete any exception entry required in SAP Trade Promotion Management
• Analyze customer event changes within Sales-managed Sales Planner and execute necessary updates within SAP Trade Promotion Management
• Develop understanding of NAN/ Gatorade sales sell-in calendars and contracts to ensure financial records match sold-in promotional details
• Develop PepsiCo specific financial skills in SAP, BPC, and Excel to support accurate and effective communications to Sales and Sales Finance, and, promote future career progression
• Build positive working relationships with Sales Customer Managers; communicate contract exceptions via weekly calls/emails. Work requires leveraging Intermediate Excel skills, written communication and analytic skills to identify and obtain timely resolution of event variances by NAN/ GAT Sales team members.
• Develop BeX/BW bi-weekly SAP transaction reports to Sales Finance Analysts to initiate approval of financial trade accruals
• Monitor and support downstream needs of our Customer Financial Service partners
Qualifications/Requirements Education/Certification:•Bachelor’s Degree Required (Finance or Accounting preferred)
Work Experience:•1-2 years of finance analyst experience
Skills & Capabilities:
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
• Ability to function well in a team corporate environment
• Solid demonstration of corporate finance and accounting standards sufficient to support daily decisions, and career progression
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to manage information gathering requests
• Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel with the ability to quickly learn SAP CRM/BW software applications
• Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
• Detail-oriented; organized in approach and in document maintenance
Role: Financial Asst Analyst
Apply for this job now.