Bond Plumbing Supply, Inc. in Miami, FL is a strong family own and operated company with 73 years as trusted Florida based company dealing in Plumbing, Septic and irrigation products. Bond Plumbing Supply, Inc distributes service equipment & consumables for domestic & international markets worldwide.
Manages and directs the purchasing and inventory control functions and activities for the company. Analyzes inventory levels and costs in order to maintain the optimal levels. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Maintains consistent communication and planning with Management regarding new items
- Develops and implements purchasing and inventory control procedures and sequence of operations within department to optimize work flow.
- Determines min/max for stock to ensure proper customer satisfaction procedures.
- Oversees disposal of surplus material or scrap products.
- Monitors purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Reviews weekly inventory trends and discusses variations with management
- Negotiates with supplier for delivery, quality, price, and conditions of sale.
- Performs additional duties and assignments as directed by senior management.
- Maintains stock item master, identifying incorrect stock numbers or descriptions and overall data integrity of items categorization and classification.
- Determining quantities and timing of material deliveries while continuously evaluating vendor relationships.
- Researching and implementing cost-saving initiatives to attain and enhance corporate goals.
- Monitoring and forecasting upcoming levels of Raw Materials.
- Ensuring that daily, end of month, end of quarter, cycle, and physical counts of inventory are accurately performed.
- Ensuring ongoing inventory has been accurately tracked in operating system.
- Cycle counts and inventory adjustments in operating system.
- Working closely with Receiving Manager to ensure materials are accurately received as ordered into the operating system.
- 5+ years' purchasing and inventory control experience, preferably in a manufacturing setting
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Familiar with vendor management software ( Eclipse )
- Ability to maintain accurate perpetual inventory
- Industry experience and market knowledge are preferred
- Ability to lead and motivate individuals and teams
- Ability to organize, prioritize
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Eclipse, etc)
Bond Plumbing Supply is a Plumbing, Septic and Irrigation wholesaler, serving the trade for over 72 years. We provide products from the finest vendors in the industry. Material such as Bathtubs, Showers, Toilets, Kitchen Sinks, Faucets, Water Heaters, Lavatories, Sprinklers, Valves, Fittings and Pipe.
Bond Plumbing Supply, Inc. has 145,000sf of warehouse and showroom space full of product to choose from. In most cases, Bond Plumbing Supply, Inc. can ship material the same day it is ordered. What we don't have in stock can be located within a few days.
Bond Plumbing Supply, Inc. has one of the best project quote departments in the industry. No matter how big or how small your project is... we can help. Send us the specs and we will be happy to price out your job. If you are in Southeast Florida stop by one of our showrooms and see the product in person.
In any business, people make the difference and we are a company of people. It's the same at Bond Plumbing Supply, Inc. More than half of the employees have been with Bond Plumbing Supply, Inc. for 10 years or more. There is a heavy sense of responsibility to carry on the tradition of high standards set over many years. You can feel confident that our staff knows what they are doing. Feel secure that your order will be handled in a timely and professional manner.
Our founder O.P. Bond set the standard. He's been gone for over 30 years but we still work hard to live up to his example.
Role: Purchasing and Inventory Control Coordinator
Apply for this job now.