Company: COPPERTOP TAVERN
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Come be a part of our growing Coppertop Family !! We are a family owned business with two locations in Syracuse NY and one location in Binghamton NY.
We are currently looking for fun and energetic individuals to fulfill the role of Restaurant Manager. In this position, you will be assisting the General Manager in the daily operations of Coppertop Tavern, while creating a fun, energetic environment for both customers and employees in order to promote our “Elevated Casual Dining” atmosphere.
- Manages all areas of the operations during scheduled shifts which includes on the spot decision making, supporting the staff, full interaction with the guest, ensuring that the guest needs are our main focus while enforcing standards for personal performance
- Interacts positively with guests promoting services; resolving problems to the satisfaction of involved parties
- Monitors purchasing, storage, preparation, cooking, handling and additionally serving of all food beverage products to make sure correct recipe, portion and additionally specification standards
- Acts as support system for all areas of the restaurant
- Maintains a spotlessly clean, safe restaurant at all times
- Ensures highest quality levels of products and hospitality
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 2 years full service restaurant experience
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- Ability to develop, coach, and motivate team members
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Open availability
- Typically works under general supervision and reports to the General Manager and Area Supervisor.
- Starting salary up to $55,000
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage through Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield, within the first 30 days of employment.
- Life insurance
- 401K program + company contribution
- Paid time off
- Attainable monthly bonus program
- A five day work week
- Continuous professional development
- Advancement opportunities
- Meal allowance debit card
Coppertop Tavern is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- High school or equivalent (Required)