COMPANY: HOLT RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £30000 - £32000 per annum + £37k OTE
Our client a franchised dealership, are looking for an experienced Technician to join their busy Service Department.
Key role and responsibilities for this Master Technician role are:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
Minimum requirements for this Master Technician role are:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years' experience after qualifying period, of working in a Dealership as a Technician (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Must have a Driving License
- The ability to work without supervision
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
Salary: £30k-£32k basic _ £37k OTE
Location: West London
Great opportunity to step on board with an impressive dealership group based in the West London area.
Good achievable bonus structure
Full training and accreditation to Master Technician status for the right Vehicle Technician, ideally at another Master Tech level for another franchise.
If you want to hear more about this Master Technician role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or Call Eric on 07885 857727
Role: Master Technician
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: London, West London, West London
Apply for this job now.