Job Title: Physics Teacher
Salary: £25.00 per hour
REED Further Education are recruiting Physics Teachers experienced in delivering A Level or Key Stage 5 curriculum to 16 - 19 year olds based in Durham.
We are looking for Physics Teachers as our Yorkshire and North East Further Education team are working in partnership with some of the most well renowned education providers in the regions. We have new vacancies available daily, both temporary and permanent.
The successful Physics Teachers will have the following skills and qualifications:
- PGCE, Cert Ed or equivalent Level 5 teaching qualification recognised in the UK
- Degree in Physics or related subject area
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in English and maths
- Experience of teaching A Level or Key Stage 5 curriculum within the last 12 - 18 months
- DBS registered to the update service or willingness to apply and pay £38 for a new one.
Benefits of working for Reed Further Education:
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development - REED Assessment Centre - REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
If you are an Physics Teacher and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.