- Greet and register guests, provide prompt and courteous service, and close out guest accounts upon completion of stay to meet hotel and brand high standards of quality.
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate. Promote brand marketing programs. Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Promote hotel food and beverage specials and promotions.
- Verify payment methods. Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts using the computer.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear communication. Input messages into the computer. Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for customers as requested.
- Complete guest check-outs and determine their satisfaction. In the event of dissatisfaction, work to resolve guests concerns prior to departure.
- Field guest complaints, conducting a thorough review to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to communicate in English.
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Can communicate well with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate patience, empathy and diplomacy.
- Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co-workers and be a team player.
- Considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error. Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other team members and customers.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s license
Flexiable Hours we can work with all types of schedules. After 90 days employee will receive a raise if you are doing a good job.
Role: Front Desk Agent/ Shuttle Driver
Apply for this job now.