A St Austell Primary school we work closely with at Teaching Personnel are looking for a hard-working and experienced Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible for a full time position.
The long-term role will begin as soon as possible (ideally in the next 2 weeks) and will be on a full time basis until Christmas 2020 initially, but could become permanent. You will be required to work in a variety of roles, including supporting children with SEN/SEMH
The successful candidates will be working hours will be Monday to Friday 8:30am- 3:15pm. Depending on how well the candidate works within the school there may well be an opportunity for the role to become permanent.
- Be committed to safeguarding of children
- To take responsibility for the welfare and safety of all the children
- To be an effective Primary Teaching Assistant, planning and implementing appropriate learning experiences within a stimulating learning environment
- Maintain high professional standards of attendance, punctuality, appearances, conduct a positive and courteous relations with children, parents and colleagues.
- Monitor children's progress, keep meaningful records and evaluate performance through formative assessments.
Benefits of working through Teaching Personnel
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple