We are now hiring for Marketing & Advertising Sales Coordinators in the local area. These openings are ENTRY LEVEL, no experience is necessary, we love to train! We have a very successful history developing entry level candidates into high performing market managers. The primary focus of a Marketing & Advertising Sales Coordinator is:
- Designing and Executing Marketing and Promotional Campaigns for clients
- Manage Advertising Promotions - Promotions Materials, Public Relations, Merchandizing
- Sales - Client Acquisition through excellent brand consulting
Our clients are currently partnered with over 20 different clients! Our daily work environment is fun, fast paced and energetic. Our goal is simple: we want to help our clients exceed their goals by providing world class service, quality and value while providing an avenue to develop vibrant, enthusiastic individuals that are eager to learn and grow with our company.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL BE TRAINED TO:
- Learn marketing portfolio of clients quickly
- Schedule promotions and manage calendar
- Prepare the necessary marketing materials for campaigns
- Interact with customers through field marketing activities
- Manage client relationship
DUE TO OUR BUSIEST SEASON OF THE YEAR WE ARE LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE HIRES. ALL OPENINGS ARE ENTRY LEVEL WITH OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE TO MANAGEMENT. *All promotions are from within*
- Ability to learn basic sales and marketing skills
- Detail oriented
- Fun and outgoing personality
- Strong people skills
- Ability to work with a team as well as individually
- Performance driven
- Excellent time management skills
MGI is known in the region as the top-tier customer acquisition firm. We score big wins on behalf of Fortune 500 companies as well as local brands. These victories emerge from the hard work of our experienced team members, who manage every phase of the outreach process. By partnering with us, you’ll enjoy better outcomes and higher value. What sets MGI apart from any other firm is our passion for our people - clients, customers and employees alike, perpetual growth in advancement opportunities, and our ever growing drive to keep intact our position at the top!
Role: Marketing & Advertising Coordinator - Entry Level Marketing Leaders
Apply for this job now.