Title: Community Moderator (Social Media Blogger)
Location: San Jose, CA
Term: Full Time Direct Hire
Work Hours: M-F, 8AM - 5PM (possibly 9AM - 6PM)
Pay: $20/hr + benefits
We are looking for a Blogger/Community Moderator to respond to community comments about technology products. The candidate will be based out of our San Jose corporate office and must have excellent writing/blogging skills.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Discussing trouble-ticket activity and incidents in face-to-face meetings with team management
- Prolonged sitting at a desk in a supportive office chair.
- Typing incident notes, compiling reports and troubleshooting Help Desk incidents to resolution
- Work in a call center environment and maintain required business hours.
- Handle a high call volume and managing the customer expectations
Required Education/Experience and Competencies:
- High School or GED required, some college a plus
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have prior experience with Social Media and/or online forums (personal or professional)
- Good written communication skills; must demonstrate close attention to detail
- Prior experience with home networking (Smart Home) concepts preferred (personal or professional)
- Willingness to learn technology
- Posses a positive outgoing, empathetic, patient, pleasant and calm attitude
- Remain empathetic and courteous while interacting within our online channels
- Excellent time management skills be accountable for work time and break time
- Willingness/ability to work overtime to support customers, as needed
Role: Community Blogger
Location: San Jose,
Apply for this job now.