Are you an experienced Project Manager looking to work for a Global Branded business?
Then you're going to want to work here!
This household name is one of the market leaders in its category, a recognisable brand with a modern edge.
This is a process driven project management role that liaises internationally, due to the volume of active projects it's pivotal that you can spin multiple plates at any given time, but don't fret, you'll have everything you need to excel and carve your career.
If you want to work within a team that are destined to succeed, with a business that cherishes their employees, read on.
- End to end project accountability for multiple NPD launches
- Work closely with international teams and counterparts
- Take full responsibility for the designated area
- Cross function collaboration with operations, technical team, NPD, supply chain and external manufacturers.
- Participate in internal NPD meetings as well as lead daily calls with project specialists to ensure proper process, and information sharing.
- Ability to challenge and create change.
- Experienced in delivery of NPD projects to market via an FMCG supply chain.
- Skillful in project management fundamentals, process adherence, governance and control of project information.
- An excellent communicator - clear, considered, succinct and flexible in style.
- Organisation skills are key, must be able to work circa 100 projects in conjunction.
- Analytical approach with the ability to foresee potential risks
- Formal project management qualification is preferred but not essential
- Sense of urgency, ability to multitask, attention to detail but also ability to see the bigger picture.
- Self- starter that can challenge information being given, identify gaps and areas for improvements.
Get in touch, you won't want to miss this opportunity.