We are seeking a Public Relations Representative to help take our client’s marketing and advertising campaigns to the next level. The role will be an integral part of our marketing and promotions team in order to help raise awareness for assigned brands. Want to make a positive impact on the marketing industry? We are changing the way people interact with brands and the customer experience as a whole. Are you a master relationship builder? Our Public Relations Representative is the key liaison between our clients and their customers through integrated marketing and public relations initiatives.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute marketing communications and public relations strategies in order to establish and maintain a positive brand image
- Generate a buzz about the client and company with the general public through targeted communications and public relations strategy
- Assist in the creation of promotional collateral
- Promote products and services in a meaningful way to the public and provide a direct feedback loop for continued market success
- Develop solid working relationships with cross functional counterparts
- Conduct educational and training meetings for colleagues on clients, products, and services
- Gather customer references and testimony for further branding efforts
Attributes for Success:
- Proactive, goal oriented individuals who take pride in what they do and in successfully completing their tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking skills and the ability to solve problems and overcome obstacles
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and a high degree of independence while still functioning within a team oriented environment
- Ideally have experience in marketing, public relations, sales and customer service. All training is provided, however, a strong foundation ensures success.
Role: Public Relations Representative for Clean Energy Services
Apply for this job now.