Supply Computer Science Teacher Required
Are you looking for a flexible and exciting new career? Do you have plenty of experience supporting children with Special Educational Needs (SEND)? Are you a QTS looking to gain an abundance of diverse and valuable experience?
TeacherActive are looking for a flexible and enthusiastic supply teacher on a long-term basis for our secondary school in the Sutton -In- Ashfield area. The successful candidate should have the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills alongside good classroom management
- You will be delivering an ASDAN Computing Vocational Taster, so SEND experience is cruicial for this partiular role.
- UK QTS
- The ability to cover your subject and potentially some lessons of other subjects
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference
- Develop and deliver a fun & engaging computer science national curriculum from KS2-KS3
TeacherActive will be able to offer the successful supply teacher a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
Competitive rates of pay
An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
Introductions to other schools which use supply teachers
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
To apply, please contact Vicky on 0115 824 1888 or email your CV to #removed#