We are on the lookout for experienced and capable staff members who are seeking to secure work in the New Year.
- SEN Teaching Assistant - Full and part-time positions available
- Temporary posts with strong possibilities of further employment leading into the next academic year.
- Daily pay rates with minimum earning of £65 per day,
- Working within a number of supportive secondary schools in Wigan.
Due to an increase in demand for specialist SEN Teaching Assistant's Teaching Personnel are seeking applications from local staff members, who have relevant experience and are keen to secure a placement in a local secondary school.
Candidates who have experience working alongside students with SEN needs or have worked in a SEN specific environment, such as a school or alternative provisions are encouraged to apply.
Ideally, SEN Teaching Assistants will posses a caring and calm attitude and will have excellent behaviour management skills. They will be flexible and able to work alongside a number of students with various needs. Direct experience supporting individuals with autism is desirable.
SEN Teaching Assistant Roles and Responsibilities;
- Supporting the needs of the identified individual that you are tasked to work alongside
- Monitoring behaviour and attainment levels and supporting the class teacher when needed.
- Ensuring that students make steady progression within school
- Identifying and defusing a stressful situation before it occurs.
For immediate consideration please submit an up to date CV using the link below or contact the Manchester North Secondary Branch for further information.