Little Words Project is looking to hire a full-time employee to join them at their corporate office and work hand-in-hand with our COO!
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Track and help manage inventory
- Handle quality control of all products
- Work in close liaison with production team
- Communicate any production issues with shipping and customer service teams
- Keep production area clean and organized
Skills & Experience Required:
- Fast learner and self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong follow through - able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Understanding of the production process, capacity, and forecasting
- Familiar with the inventory, manufacturing, and production flow
- Knowledgeable in shipping and logistics, handling checking of shipping documentations from overseas and prepares shipping docs needed for local deliveries
- Strong Analytical Skills with experience in Excel
Little Words Project is a jewelry company dedicated to reforming the way women treat one another. Each of our bracelets is made in the US and features a different inspirational word on it. We ask our customers to wear her word for as long as she needs it, before passing it on one day to someone who needs it more than she does. We pride ourselves on practicing what we preach and are looking to grow our team to include industry experts as we take on this next leg of growth. Big things are happening here and we can't wait to invite you along!
Role: Jewelry Production Manager
Apply for this job now.