Europcar is looking for Drivers
You've probably heard of Europcar. You probably think we just rent cars at the airport. We do so much more!
Would you like to be part of the Europcar team? We are looking for Drivers to deliver and collect our vehicles for our customers. You'll be working in and around the latest vehicles on the road - most of our cars are less than a year old and our vans are less than 18 months old. And you'll be at the frontline of the customer relationship with our brand.
You could be the first person a customer meets from Europcar. Creating a great impression is vital. Having a confident manner is also important because you will prepare the vehicle for the customer and deliver it with a good handover.
- Delivery & collection of vehicles
- Preparation of company vehicles
- Identify any fleet maintenance issues
- Deliver world class customer service
- Become part of a successful team
Key skills required:
- A full, valid clean driving licence, with a minimum of 4 years driving experience is required
- Reliable, flexible, positive and professional
- Good team player
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full driving licence
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the business
- A keen and enthusiastic nature
Why choose Europcar?
We operate car sharing services to help cut pollution and congestion in cities. We help businesses keep their people on the road in low emission vehicles and we're adding more electric vehicles every day. We supply the vans that are used to deliver your online shopping. And, we think most importantly, we provide a working environment for our colleagues that is flexible and nurtures their career ambitions. Everyone counts at Europcar.
During the pandemic we stayed open - supporting people and organisations delivering essential services. Now we are building our operations for growth. Part of a global organisation we have big ambitions, and everyone who is part of our team can make a contribution to - and benefit from - our success.
- Europcar can offer you the opportunity of flexible working, 40+ hour position, Monday to Friday 8am until finish and alternative Saturdays. Shift patterns to be discussed at interview stage.
- Staff preferential hire rate
- Friends and Family preferential hire
- Annual holidays
Joining the team of this market leading brand will give you the opportunity to progress your career in the rental industry. Europcar is committed to helping employees develop market-leading skills through ongoing training and development.
If you believe you have what it takes to become a successful Driver within Europcar, then please apply today!
Agencies - Please do not send any speculative candidates or CVs in response to this advert. The Company will not accept any terms and conditions based on a speculative applications being sent.