Front Office Receptionist & Appointment Scheduler- $13-$15
Busy office is seeking a fast paced and motivated individual to work in the front office.
· Must have experience with multi line phones and handling and directing calls.
· Scheduling appointments and assisting in office customers
· Microsoft Proficient, including, word, excel, and outlook.
· Strong organization and heavy multi tasking ability
· Great phone etiquette and strong written and oral communication
· Great customer service skills and ability to work under pressure and in a production environment.
· Experience in a medical office, dental, or office that involves inbound and outbound calling experience is highly desired.
· Hourly pay and incentives and bonus
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has nearly 700 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Full Benefits
Role: Receptionist and Scheduler
Apply for this job now.