Reeves RV Sales and Service is one of the fastest growing businesses in the CSRA. This is a full-time position Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00 and some Saturday's. Candidates must be able to work well with a team and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Complete assigned trailer repairs safely, efficiently and to satisfactory quality
- Process paperwork for each work assignment
- Communicate effectively
- Must be able to perform many of these skills and ability to learn all types of RV repair work including plumbing, electrical/wiring, exterior body repair, HVAC, appliances, LP systems, trim work, wood working, etc.
- Install hitch kits, brake and sway controls, jacks, backup cameras, etc.Winterize RVs.
- Document maintenance and repair work with photographs and within the dealer software.
- Work individually and with other service technicians as necessary
- Communicate well with the parts department and keep track of parts used, borrowed and needed for order.
- Mechanical skills such as welding, carpentry, electrical or plumbing
- Ability to read and comprehend complex repair instructions as well as wiring schematics.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. occasionally, 25 lbs. frequently.
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must furnish own hand tools essential for the job.
- Available for Saturday shifts.
- Must pass drug screen.
- Must have strong customer service, people, and communication skills
- Team player, self-motivated, flexible, and detail-oriented.
- Prior RV experience is a plus
- Candidate must have his/her own tools
Role: RV Technician
Apply for this job now.