We are recruiting for one of our Facilities Management clients covering one of the UK`s largest Government contracts.
Working as a Cleaning Supervisor in the Preston, Chorley, Blackburn, Burnley areas , you will be expected to fulfil the below:
- Previous experience as a Cleaning Supervisor
- Ideally experience within the FM sector
- Have supervisory experience in managing/training/support/recruiting staff
- IT literate as this will include updating spreadsheets and uploading documents for onboarding new staff
- Willingness to work 8.00am-8.00pm (M-F) and or weekends
- Good previous cleaning experience
- Oversee a team of 20-40 cleaners across 20 sites
- Available to start ASAP
This position is a fixed term contract until the end of April 2021 with prospects of being extended.
You will be provided with fuel allowance (per mile) on own personal car
A clean DBS will be required for this position.
On offer is a competitive salary of circa £24k !!!
Please click and apply or call Sarah on 0113 512 2010