At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience - from first click to doorstep - and to scale with them as their business grows.
We're looking for a passionate, driven and consultative Account Executive to hunt and close new business opportunities within an assigned territory and named accounts. This role will grow revenue by effectively managing and continuously feeding a sales pipeline/funnel of potential customers and identifying target customers for new sales. This AE will be instrumental in building and nurturing strategic executive-level relationships in Enterprise organizations.
ESSENTIALRESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Manage territory assignment and pipeline activity; participate in sales forecasting
- Heavy prospecting of customers (phone, email, marketing campaigns, referrals, LinkedIn, etc.); coordinate with marketing department to qualify and identify leads
- Meet with and present to key clients and senior-level executives to negotiate and close deals
- Aggressively work the pipeline to consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue quotas
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Coordination and qualification of “Proof of Concept” studies for prospects
- Overachievement of quarterly sales quotas through selling Kibo products to well qualified prospects and customers
- Manage account and contact information through the entire sales lifecycle process using Salesforce.com
- Remains highly knowledgeable of Kibo products and target industries to facilitate sales efforts
- Interact with cross-functional business leadership teams including Finance, Contracts, Product Management, Customer Service, and Engineering
- Remain up-to-date understanding of competitors' activities, offerings and industry trends
- The role requires travel within their territory and accounts
- 3+ years' of B2B SaaS/Software sales experience
- Experience with eCommerce, MarTech, Customer Experience, or closely related SaaS products a huge plus!
- Experience developing relationships with strategic prospects and customers
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Deep understanding of complex sales processes with the ability to engage senior level executives in strategic meetings to ensure top down alignment regarding strategy and objectives
- Understanding of sales methodologies such as MEDDIC, BMANTR or Challenge preferred
- A consistent track record of success owning a complicated, enterprise sales process that involves business and technical stakeholders