We are currently seeking an Operations Support Technician to assist with issue resolution in LAN/ID Administration and Data Center, Desktop, Network, Server, Storage, and Cloud Operations.
- Provide over-the-phone troubleshooting assistance
- Responsible for network monitoring and provide appropriate escalation for resolution when necessary
- Utilize Active Directory and Exchange to manage end user access permissions
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving network connectivity issues
- Provide troubleshooting support for LAN/WAN issues
- Responsible for troubleshooting cloud operation issues (IBM Cloud, AWS)
- Provide general desktop network support functions
- Previous experience in a phone support role
- Network administration experience preferred
Data Concepts specializes in executing project solutions with expertise in Java, Microsoft, Open Source, Analytics, Cloud and Mobile technologies, AWS, and Azure. Our consulting engagements comprise firm-fixed price projects, time & material engagements, and a managed service IT staffing model.
Expertise: Java, Microsoft, Mobile, Open Source, Microservices, and Big Data
Services: Strategy, Development, UI/UX Design, Modernization, Cloud, PMO, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Enterprise System Administration.
Role: Operations Support Technician
Apply for this job now.