Company: ERNEST GORDON RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum, Inc benefits
Service Designer (Cyber Security)
£55,000 - £65,000 + Autonomy + Healthcare + Progression + Company Benefits
Are you a Service Designer looking to get involved in a rapidly expanding company with a friendly team of likeminded professionals where the employee experience comes first?
On offer is the opportunity to become the leader of a Service Design team where you will be given the chance to innovate and create new cyber security and cloud services. You will be afforded the chance to grow your role alongside the company as it rapidly soars to new heights.
You will be tasked with keeping up with market research, working alongside marketing sales and finance departments, and creating service descriptions to better sell your services.
The ideal Service Designer will have an extensive knowledge of Microsoft 365, Azure, AWS Cloud and have experience in working within similar role.
- Designing cyber security services (Threat detection, Response)
- Assisting customers in understanding cloud services and cost optimization
- Conducting ongoing market research
- Understanding business applications and innovating new PickUp services
- FULLY REMOTE Monday-Friday
- Service Designer (Cyber Security)
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365, Excel, AWS Cloud and Azure
- Experience in designing services based in cyber security and end user device management.
Key Words: Service Designer, Azure, Microsoft, Excel, AWS Cloud, 365, MSP, TSP
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.
Ernest Gordon Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.