Are you an experienced Patient Care Specialist looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions - this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of Patient Care Specialist:
- Provides new and existing patients with the best possible customer service in relation to their drug prescriptions, clinical services, billing inquiries, patients’ suggestions, and complaints
- Assist with patient activities, including follow-up calls for patient's next order/refill, initiates the discharge of patient from services, contacts a patient's doctor's office to schedule delivery of an order, requests a letter be mailed to the patient if unable to make contact and any other reminders necessary as it related to the patient's care
- Provides timely response to internal or external customer order inquiries by telephone and/or email in an in or outbound service center, consistent with service and quality standards
Requirements for Patient Care Specialist:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer Service experience, comfortable working in a call center settings
- Proficient using computer software and able to multitask
Hours for this Position:
M-F 7:00 am - 7:30 pm, 8 hour shift, 40 hours work week
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered for the Patient Care Specialist?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Role: Patient Care Specialist
Apply for this job now.