Account Sales Representative
Are you looking for MORE than just your average sales position?
Denver Connections is looking for its next generation of Account Sales Representatives to work with some of the largest name brands in the nation. The Account Sales Representative will receive complete paid training for the position, some of the highest commission rates in the industry and will be considered for an Account Executive role within the first year.
General Overview for Account Sales Representative:
- Work closely with sales and marking managers to coordinate and strategize different ideas on how to advertise different products that will cater to the clients’ needs for campaigns
- Be up to date with new product knowledge and client acquisitions in order to successfully drive sales and achieve company goals
- Attend employee meetings and discuss overall company goals and sales performance
- Advertise client’s consumer products in order to create hype around the product being sold
- Use creative advertising and marketing techniques and strategies to develop interest in the products for customers
- Interact with customers and assist them with any questions they have about product performance, pricing, etc.
- Develop professional relationships with clients, customers and office administration staff
Position Requirements for Account Sales Representative:
This position is considered to be entry level and no prior experience in the field is required. However, the following characteristics are those we believe our team members exemplify:
- Goal - oriented and Self - motivated
- Leadership ability
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing, personable and customer service oriented
**This role is set to start within 1-2 weeks - local applicants to Denver only are encouraged to apply!**
Role: Account Sales Representative - Outside Sales & Sales Associate
Apply for this job now.