COMPANY: HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
*TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER WITHIN THE US AND WE ARE NOT WORKING WITH THIRD PARTIES TO FILL THIS ROLE.
PrimeLending is seeking a DevOps Engineer. This position is responsible for building, managing and automating infrastructure, tools and services, applying hands-on expertise and broad understanding of business applications and systems integration, web services, backend infrastructure, Cloud security as well as build & release engineering.
- Develop automation and processes to enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor their applications in data center and in the cloud
- Use C#, MSBuild, nUnit, PowerShell, XAML and other comparable tools for the creation of build automation projects
- Manage the build server environment and any supporting integrations
- Manage the Version Control repository, code access, branching, merging
- Help solve business needs with technology by evaluating different technology options and vendor products
- Work with Quality Assurance on automation solutions
- Implement and provide ongoing support for Internet based solutions developed for business units including content delivery systems, hardware configuration, custom software implementation, performance and process improvement, and systems documentation
- Participate in software configuration, version control and release management
- Improve provisioning, automation, configuration, integration, deployment and release processes
- Monitor, troubleshoot and provide issue resolution for relevant web and application servers
- Provide metrics to management that accurately track the overall health and up time of all applications
- Other duties as assigned or required
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred
- Minimum 4 years development operations experience supporting and/or deploying internet-based products or services
- Demonstrated expertise with configuration and management of multiple web server platforms
- Proficient in systems management and application deployment automation through authoring and maintenance of Python, Perl, and shell scripting
- Experience implementing and maintaining enterprise configuration management solutions
- Ability to use script or application based solutions to automate the build, packaging and deployment process
- Hands on experience using continuous integration solutions such as Microsoft Team Foundation server, CruiseControl.net, TeamCity or comparable tools.
- Experience using automation tools such as Docker, Octopus Deploy, RedGate SQL Deploy.
- Some Experience working in Unix/Linux, familiar with Bash and Python scripting.
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with various levels within the organization
- Ability to demonstrate excellent detail orientation, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability
- Displays excellent time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent PC skills
- provided by Dice