Domiciliary Care Assistants Needed! London Area.
Competitive rates and flexible shifts.
Do you have a passion for helping others achieve their full potential?
Angel Human Resources is looking for compassionate friendly and reliable care Assistants to join our team in providing care and support to people in need. We are seeking individuals who are interested in pursuing a fulfilling career as care / support assistants in the South London Area.
Reasons to Join our team:
- Great rates of pay
- Flexible shifts
- Friendly and knowledgeable office staff
- Ongoing support through on-call service out of office hours
- Supportive working environment
- Free training
- Pension scheme
- Holiday pay
- Assist care users with their personal care
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day living
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care in line with their individual care plans
The right candidate must understand that consistency and continuity is a vital component of looking after vulnerable adults, merging empathy and resilience together.
Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you'll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual that wants to make a difference.
All candidates must have DBS 2018 or be willing to apply for one through our agency.
To apply for the job please send your CV to Justyna today
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Domiciliary Care Assistant
Apply for this job now.