Great Commission Earnings Potential!!
The Parts Retail Associate position has the opportunity to interact with hundreds of customers to assist them in purchasing automotive parts. The goal is to create an exceptional buying experience to build customer loyalty to AutoNation.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Promptly meet and assist both the technician and the retail guest in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Obtain the correct parts and accessories for both the technician and the retail guest in a timely manner.
- Accurately price parts and accessories using the proper pricing source and transfer the information to the proper document and computer system.
- Answer telephone calls promptly, courteously, and make every effort to satisfy the caller’s inquiry.
- Stock incoming inventory in the correct location.
- Maintain the parts department in clean and orderly manner.
- Provide customers with needed information and offer additional sales opportunities.
- Create and maintain merchandising display to promote product sales.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
How will I know if I am successful?
The performance of a Parts Retail Sales Associate is measured by achieving:
What are the requirements for this job?
High School diploma or equivalent
Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- One year of experience in an automotive parts department.
- One year of sales experience
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
Organization and follow-up skills
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
As a BMW dealer near Seattle, Redmond, and Kirkland, BMW of Bellevue is one of the largest and most popular BMW dealerships in the Bellevue area. Our dealership features an extensive inventory of new and pre-owned BMW vehicles for sale, exclusive BMW lease specials and financing offers, a state-of-the-art service center, and an experienced team of BMW enthusiasts!
Role: BMW Retail Parts Associate
Apply for this job now.