Thinking about a new job? Use your established work history to jump start your way into a great paying position with a well known manufacturing company located in Mooresville, NC. This client has been in business for over 30 years and has a reputation for being a leader in their industry. They offer great pay and excellent benefits. You will be a full-time employee Day 1!
Staffmark is recruiting for a Direct Hire - Inspector to work 12-hour rotating night shift. If you are looking for a new position, Staffmark wants to talk to you today!
- Pay is $17.50 (nights)
- Must be willing to work 12 hour rotating night shift (7:30pm to 8:00am)
Required Job Qualifications:
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must have stable work history
- Six month manufacturing and/or warehousing experience
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs frequently
- Ability to work 12 hour rotating shift
- Must be able to successfully complete all required job training
- Ability to read and interpret work documents such as safety rules and manufacturing procedures
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to carry out instructions provided either verbally, written or in diagram form
- Must be a problem solver
- Basic computer skills
This company offers excellent benefits:
- Low cost, high coverage health benefits with wellness program
- Dental and Vision coverage at NO COST to employee
- Short and long term disability at NO COST to employee
- 401k after 1st year of employment with company matching
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Client is hiring NOW!
- Email your up to date resume to: #removed#
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.