Company: TRINITY PERSONNEL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £40000 - £45000/annum
Are you confident working on both Solidworks and AutoCAD? Do you have experience being involved with new product design and development work? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you! We have a exciting opening within a thriving family originated company who produces high quality, technical products to a wide variety of customers who are looking to appoint a new Design & Development Engineer to the team.
What will your day to day activities as a Design & Development Engineer include?
This position will based from their Stourport site working 37.5 hours per week with a 30 minute lunch break per day. This role will be working in a small team on AutoCAD and Solidworks producing drawings and CAD models new products. This position will also include the creation and maintenance of product manuals and technical documentation. Occasionally this role could also require site work.
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
* Experience working with both AutoCAD and Solidworks is essential
* It is desirable that the successful applicant has experience being involved with the manufacturing process such as practical assembly experience to have appreciation for the production processes
* The ideal candidate will have 3+ years' experience working in a CAD position (however applications with less time served will still be considered)
* College or university level education in Engineering/Production will be desirable
* A positive attitude with a willingness to progress and grow with the company
* A creative person who can bring ideas to the development of their product range
* Efficient and prompt work style
* Reliable and punctual for work
What's on offer?
* A competitive salary plus benefits
* Training opportunities
* Progression opportunities
* Straight permanent position
* Friendly, approachable team
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact successful candidates