JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime, PartTime
SALARY: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Residential Conveyancer, 2 years+ PQE, Worcestershire – Due to ongoing success, an experienced property law team are seeking to appoint a Residential Conveyancer.
JOB TITLE: Residential Conveyancer
PQE REQUIRED: 2 years+ PQE
SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
• An approachable and friendly firm in Worcestershire are looking to appoint a Residential Conveyancer with solid experience.
• Salary will be market rate and the candidate will be able to take advantage of flexible working opportunities. Our client will consider both full and part time applicants.
• This is an excellent opportunity for a committed Residential Conveyancer to move into a supportive environment, where development will be encouraged.
• To be successful in this application, you will need to be a Commercial Property Solicitor with at least two years of experience.
• You should have the ability to handle a busy caseload, dealing with multiple completions at any one time. Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives and Licenced Conveyancers will be considered.
• Experience of both sale and purchase files, as well as re-mortgaging, help to buy and new build properties is required.
• Ideally, you will enjoy business development and be motivated to go out into the market and build relationships with local agents.