We are looking to bring on an expert underground estimator for our many utility projects. We handle the mid-atlantic region and complete a challenging scope of underground work including: Open cut, trenching, horizontal directional boring, pipe bursting, tunneling, slip lining and much more. This is a serious career that is a ton of fun. We work hard and play hard. We offer a signing bonus to qualified candidates that are interested in joining our team.
- Preferred degree in engineering or bachelors of science in engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of estimating in the heavy construction industry is required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office products.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
We offer great pay and great benefits. This is an awesome company to be a part of.
- Must be able to read and interpret construction plans and specifications.
- Prepare detailed cost analysis for material, equipment and labor
- Procurement and negotiation of material pricing and subcontractors
- Prepare and negotiate subcontracts
- Organizational skills to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Coordinate cost-progress targets with production rates
- Developing, monitoring, updating and communicating progress schedules
Contractor specializing in underground utility pipeline construction.
Mid-sized company with a highly motivated and energized staff.
Role: Estimator - Underground Utility Construction
Apply for this job now.