Company: D DAVIS T/A TRIDENT INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Property Accountant - Property Owner / Asset Manager - OUR CLIENT has solely instructed us on a brand new hire. They have a proven track record of delivery in the real estate industry and focusses on commercial property asset management and investment. They consistently source regeneration and investment opportunities across the UK. As a result of continued growth and investment, they are currently looking for a good quality Property Accountant with client accounting experience to join their impressive finance team.
THE ROLE: As their sole charge Property Accountant, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- The full day to day accounting responsibilities of six SPVs / property companies and an asset management company.
- Reconciling the requisite of bank accounts.
- Maintaining the purchase ledger and processing invoices including posting, obtaining approvals and making payments.
- Reconciling and processing of expenses.
- Calculating and reconciling service charges.
- Raising charges and re-charges of expenditure and fees
- Allocating cash receipts on sales ledger.
- Assisting with credit control as it relates to rent collection on directly owned and managed properties only.
- Assisting with preparing and compilation of VAT returns on a quarterly basis
- Assisting and reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
THE PERSON: You will be working within property accounting with a good grasp of all accounting, bookkeeping and reporting and ideally with service charge accounts experience. You will have relevant knowledge and experience of relevant legislations and regulations, have the ability to multi-task and possess a 'can do' / get the job done mindset. Good verbal and written communication skills are required along with solid IT skills including working knowledge of a designated property system e. YARDI, QUBE, TRAMPS or similar. This role will provide an exciting opportunity to become a part of a successful, professional and driven but informal team within a successful and forward-looking company.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook