Spare Parts Technician - If you're a parts advisor looking for a step up... this could be the job for you! Get introduced to parts management and parts supervision the right way! Join a forward thinking plant hire business that is investing in their growing team! Up to 4k in bonus on offer!!
Spare Parts Technician Role:
- You will be placing orders with existing suppliers and maintaining good working relationships
- Become a valued member of the team!
- Learn and develop your managerial skills and experience
- Deputise for the manager when absent
- Taking delivery of incoming stock
- Customer Service - advising on parts and additional items required.
- Be entrepreneurial and salesy to help increase turnover
- Provide support to the hire desk, trade counter, workshop manager and company directors
To be successful as a Spare Parts Technician:
- Previous experience as a Spare Parts Technician, parts advisor, parts administrator, parts person, or stock controller
- Approaches challenging tasks with a "can-do" attitude
- Computer literate
- Self motivated
- Customer focused
- Have worked in either construction, agriculture, automotive, transport/logistics or plant / plant hire
- Ideally a qualified forklift driver but not essential
You would be joining a leading hire / sales company that supply a large number of major manufacturers of plant and agricultural equipment to various sectors.