Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £11.34/hour plus extensive benefits
REF 23107 - SENIOR CARE ASSISTANT - REIGATE AREA - £UP TO 11.34 PER HOUR PLUS RANGE OF BENEFITS AND EXTENSIVE TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT - DAYS AND LATES - 34 HOURS PER WEEK - OVERTIME AVAILABLE - GOOD RATED ESTABLISHED CARE HOME
Forest Care Selection are currently supporting a national quality focused provider of care and nursing homes. This provider believes passionately in delivering the highest standards of care and takes pride in their training and development programme for its staff at all levels.
This innovative provider is seeking a Senior Care Assistant for their Good rated residential care home in the Reigate area.
The Senior Care Assistant in Reigate will work within an established home that is set in picturesque grounds.
The Senior Care Assistant in Reigate will
* Work with the management team to ensure the highest standards of care are provided.
* Will work across a rota of days and late shifts.
* Deliver personal care and assist in supervising the care team.
* Review and update care plans.
* Engage with residents and assist in promoting a range of activities.
The Senior Care Assistant in Reigate will need to have experience of working within a care home setting with Older Persons and hold NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care or equivalent.
The Senior Care Assistant in Reigate will enjoy a range of benefits including:
* Competitive hourly rate of £11.34 per hour.
* Market leading training and development.
* Industry leading pension scheme.
* Referral bonuses of up to £500.
* Free uniform.
* Subsidised meals.
* 5.6 weeks leave.
* Extensive career progression opportunities.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and quality focused provider then please contact Mark Stevens at Forest Care Selection
For our full list of vacancies or for more information on our service please visit our website