Regional Human Resources Officer
Salary: £20-25 per hour plus substantial pence per mile for travel
Location: North West Region (Cheshire, Merseyside)
Duration: up to 3 months
A Regional Human Resources Officer is required to provide an essential service in representing a number of our client's members within their place of work. You will be responsible for representing them within a wide range of casework.
The Regional HR Officer role is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an individual to gain experience from a member's perspective rather than then employers. You will be able to make a real difference to people's working lives whilst increasing your employee relations knowledge and experience.
Key responsibilities of the role of Regional Human Resources Officer:
- As the Regional Human Resources Officer you will be responsible for attending and supporting members through a number of meetings, topics may include sickness & absence, disciplinary, grievance and performance management.
- You will be expected to represent members at tribunals.
- Taking notes from meetings and writing up casework.
- Analysing cases and referring cases to the Legal team if required.
- The role of Regional Human Resources Officer will require you to pick holes in investigations and highlight examples were policies and procedures have not been properly followed.
- As Regional Human Resources Officer you will implement and drive forward ER case work to be completed on a variety of cases.
The successful candidate must have extensive HR experience, specifically within Employee Relations casework and possess a strong working knowledge of current Employment Law regulations. You should be fully aware of the processes involved with disciplinary, grievance, performance management and sickness and absence issues. As this role requires travel it is essential that the candidate can drive and has access to a car.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please contact Mark Croston at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
Role: Regional Human Resources Officer
Job Type: Contract
Location: North West
Apply for this job now.