Do you want the opportunity to make a real impact within a niche high-street business?
This company has over 40 years of expertise and a proven track record of year on year growth, dominating their industry by being the 'go-to' of its kind.
This is a great opportunity to be a key advisor in the development of new policies and procedures and this type of position doesn't come to fruition very often. Due to the exciting plans to expand and develop means that the ideal candidate will have the ability to be a part of something huge.
This is a newly appointed position, so if you're looking to work closely with a team of dedicated and ambitious people whilst having the scope to really add value and be heard, this one is for you.
- Manage the development and implementation of new HR policies and procedures
- Liaise and work closely with key decision makers acting as a 'right hand man'
- Actively seek new ways of working to develop and achieve affinity between staff and directors
- Health and Safety responsibility for the business
- Act as point of contact for all HR matters throughout the company
- Work closely with directors and management team are being supported from a staff and business perspective
- Recruitment and succession planning by working closely with stakeholders
- Proven track record of strong leadership and project management
- CIPD trained to a minimum L5
- A minimum of 2 years experience working within a HR responsibility position
- Ability to implement processes with finite detail
- Willingness to address and oversea difficult procedures.
- An approachable domineer with a drive to improve and develop a business
- Robust approach to decision making and stakeholder approach
This is a great opportunity to make a real difference and work in a role which will give a blend of strategic and transactional responsibilities.