We are seeking an *ON CALL* Administrative Assistant to join our team in Warren, MI!
Work directly with Tier 1 automotive suppliers!!
Part to Full Time
· Manage key inventory
· Log driver information
· Maintain detailed records of key transfers
· Answer and direct telephone calls
· Communicate with customers, employees, and others to answer questions, address complaints, explain information, and take orders.
· Operate office machinery, including photocopiers, scanners, telephone and voicemail systems, and computers
· Compile and maintain records of office activities and business transactions
· Take inventory and order materials, supplies, and services as needed
· High school diploma or equivalency required.
· Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Experience in basic logging of various transactions.
· Good organization, time management skills.
· Previous experience with administrative duties in an office setting preferred.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Excellent communication skills.
We provide a diverse range of innovative staffing solutions using tools that yield a high level of client satisfaction based on that clients unique set of expectations.
We pride ourselves in our ability to create staffing solutions, perform consultative services, and provide scalable human resource management. Our proven TEAM philosophy combined with flexible approaches helps our clients achieve their business goals through measurable value-added solutions.
HCS improves staffing and consulting services by utilizing state-of-the-art technology and processes to recruit, screen, evaluate, track and pay employees. We maintain a database of highly skilled individuals who have been screened, evaluated and classified based on the standards set for each job requirement.
HCS Leading the way by leading your team.
Role: ON CALL Administrative Coordinator
Apply for this job now.