£18K - £24K DOE + Commission OTE Circa £36K
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's fastest growing leaders in the IT and Telecommunications industry. The successful Account Manager will benefit from a fun, supportive and energetic working environment combined with a long term and highly rewarding career.
- Managing a pipeline of opportunities and maintain the CRM database system
- Deliver superior customer service and excellent customer retention levels
- Respond to customer enquiries promptly and professionally
- Update and maintain full product knowledge and company services
- Prepare and deliver quotations
- Ensure order paperwork is compliant
- Prepare and deliver weekly forecasts
- Attend and contribute to sales meetings
- Occasionally attend accompanied client visits
- Previous experience in similar role - Account Manager, Sales, Client support
- Customer focused and target driven
- Tenacity, enthusiasm and great communication skills
The role would suit an ambitious Account Manager who is looking to progress their career in a highly reputable and award-winning organisation. The successful Account Manager will benefit from full training and support combined with a brilliant list of company benefits.
Apply NOW to find out more!
Role: Account Manager
Apply for this job now.