Company: BIG STONE THERAPIES, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Big Stone Therapies, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Occupational Therapy Assistant for our clinic in Clarissa, MN. This position will work primarily in a SNF/LTC setting, with some home health.
This is a benefited position that will generally be scheduled for 32 hours per week (0.8 FTE), Monday through Friday.
There is potential for this position to include a leadership role, if desired.
Applicants must have graduated from an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program. They must have (or be eligible for) licensing through the state of Minnesota.
- Health, Dental, Life, Short-Term Disability, and Vision insurance options
- 401k with employer contribution
- 8 paid holidays (including your birthday!)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- An extensive Professional Development program with many opportunities for growth and advancement
Big Stone Therapies, Inc. is dedicated to providing excellence in rehabilitation services by optimizing health and function for families and businesses within our communities through caring, hands-on healing.
Powered by JazzHR