I have an Auckland based client of mine who are looking for a young and fresh project manager with experience in terraced housing who is fluent in both English and Chinese Mandarin. You will be joining a small team of just over 10, who value a healthy and fun work environment - a good sense of humour goes a long way!
My client pride themselves on their dedication to being a sustainable company, ensuring they play their part in keeping New Zealand green. They have previously been awarded under the Employer of the Year category due to their strong company values - sustainability, health & safety, efficiency & quality and customer service culture.
To be successful for this role you must:
- Be fluent in English and Chinese Mandarin (essential)
- Have 2-3 years experience Project Managing within Terraced Housing
- Ideally have New Zealand experience
- Have your LBP's (looked at favourably)
- Have the right to work in New Zealand with no restrictions
- Be available to work Saturdays - this is essential and you will be paid for this
This is a permanent position and you will mostly be working on sites throughout South and West Auckland.
If this role sounds of interest to you please apply via the advert or get in contact via email.
c.wharry@x4 construction.co.nz / 07 222 0237