Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £76 - £90 per day, Inc benefits
Supply Teaching Assistant - West BerkshireAre you a caring and enthusiastic teaching assistant looking for flexible and rewarding work in West Berkshire?Do you enjoy supporting different teachers and pupils in a variety of schools?If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!Reed Education are leading education recruitment agency that provides supply teaching assistants to schools across West Berkshire. We are looking for supply teaching assistants who can assist teachers in various subjects and year groups on a short-term or long-term basis. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time work, we can offer you the flexibility and convenience you need.As a supply teaching assistant with us, you will benefit from:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Flexible working hours
• Support and guidance from a dedicated consultant and a friendly teamTo be a supply teaching assistant with us, you will need to have:
• A relevant qualification or experience in working with children.
• An enhanced DBS check or willing to obtain one.
• The right to work in the UK.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive attitude and a passion for educationFor more information on this post, as well as to have an informal chat about your interest, please hit ‘apply’ below and a member of the Reading Recruitment team will be in touch.We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.