Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Registered Manager within an Older People Residential Care setting at Thurrock Council.
Contract - Permanent
Working hours - Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Rate of pay - £22.74 - £25 per hour
About the role
- To manage the smooth running of Residential Care for older people in the best interests of the residents, in relation to operational practice, health and safety and personnel issues
- To take overall responsibility for managing all aspects of Residential, Interim and Health care for frail older people, meeting the individual needs of residents who require care 24 hours a day.
- To ensure effective support and liaison with relatives, advocates and friends of residents of the Home, promoting the continuity of family and community involvement e.g. Church and faith visits
- To be responsible for ensuring that care plans and reviews for residents are in place in accordance with departmental instructions and relevant legislation. This will include the writing of reports and completion of records.
- At least five years' experience of managing & supervising staff in the social care field and specifically in the area of Residential Care
- Experience of practical Moving & Handling or be prepared to attend training
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to Social Care
- Health and Social Care qualification - NVQ 3
- Experience in Social Work assessment and / or Occupational Therapy
- We offer up to a £250 referral bonus - so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group - firstname.lastname@example.org / 01772 954200