We are seeking a Registered Nurse Dialysis to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of high motivated and energized professionals.
- Coordinate and provide nursing care, training, education and home support needed for patients
- Work collaboratively and develop relationships with team members, new staff and skilled nursing home facility representatives
- Collect, analyse and record relevant patient health data
- Develop patient care plans
- EMR documentation
- BS in Nursing or AA/diploma from Nursing School
- At least 12 months of recent hemodialysis experience needed
- Valid RN and driver's license
- Current BLS certification
- Must have or obtain a CNN or CDN within one year from date of hire
- Must be able to travel to local area sites
- Must be able to function at a high level with little oversight on a Monday-Friday day shift schedule
Dialyze Direct delivers dialysis care directly to patients' homes enabling them to dialyze on their own terms via a private residence, nursing home, rehabilitation center, or residential living facility. We believe in a healthcare model that empowers patients to take control of their lives.
Role: Registered Nurse (Dialysis) $3k Sign on Bonus!
Apply for this job now.