If you are someone who's been struggling to make that next jump into a true Production Manager role, this one is for you. Our client is looking for a true production professional to come in and give the site an injection of enthusiasm and drive. In this Production Manager role, you'll be given the chance to lead a large production team whilst having the autonomy to redefine some of the operational KPI's & control measures as multiple shift patterns.
You will already have years of experience leading food production teams, so you'll know the challenges the current climate offer. You'll have a black book of key achievements and initiatives to help develop the team and site AND you have the drive to impact change.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for the day to day production & packaging areas
- Driving & reporting results, developing business KPI's and training initiatives for the team
- Ensuring the safety of your team
- Working closely with other internal departments - procurement, planning, engineering, finance.
- Leading and improving culture
- Leading GMP performance
- Ensuring budgetary targets and daily plan fulfilment
- Building strong internal relationships across the site
- Identify, lead and drive CI initiatives
- Manage labour & raw material
Our client is an SME food manufacturing site, supplying into a number of major retailers with solid commercial relationships.
This role will offer a 3's and 2's shift pattern (days only), with direct reports on multiple shifts.
For more information on this role, please apply and get in touch with the team.