Act as a candidate ambassador by Identifying, attracting and shortlisting candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of a client brief. Identify new business opportunities. Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function.
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all traditional and innovative methods to satisfy job requirements.
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate's applications are processed efficiently and within agreed responses times.
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Building relationships with clients and candidates on the phone and face to face
- Updating our database where necessary and managing a relevant hotlist of specific candidate sectors
- Client and Senior Consultant general diary management
- Writing and editing CVs.
Understand and meet agreed KPIs and targets:
- Identify new business opportunities
- Identify and progress leads as required
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities
Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function:
- Ensure a first class service that meets and exceeds our candidate charter.
- Understand and support the sales process
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Contribute to team meetings as appropriate
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Comply with company management systems, payroll and billing policies and procedures including accurate database management
- Develop an understanding of market rates and conditions within your sector
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
Operate in line with the relevant legislation
- Comply with internal GDPR policy and guidance.
- Accurate recording of client and candidate information on the recruitment database
- Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice
- Comply with all relevant sector specific legislation
- Comply with all relevant health and safety legislation, employee rights and responsibilities
- Seek support and escalate non-compliance where appropriate
Operate as an identifi Brand Ambassador
- Act as a candidate ambassador, ensuring a candidate first approach is delivered personally and across the Company.
- Promote data quality and protection.
- Mentoring junior members of the team, helping, guiding and supporting them to success.
- Create and develop an online presence in line with corporate guidelines and branding
- Attend and participate in industry specific events.
- Maintain a social engagement score of X through the use of social media
- Maintains an average candidates experience feedback of X
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word
- Good client or candidate engagement.
- Experience of sourcing candidates via job boards, LinkedIn or other means
- Able to pick up new systems and processes quickly.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence speaking with candidates over the phone in and person.
- Minimum A Level Education/or 2 years' experience as a resource specialist
- Excellent Time Management
Personality Qualities/ Behaviors
- Customer Service Focus
- Adaptable, Approachable, Friendly, Consultative, Excellent Listener
- Business Acumen/ Innovative
- Creative, Detail focused, Rational, Rigorous, Structured, Tenacious
- Motivated/ Time Management
- Caring, Target orientated, Self-starter, Results driven, enjoys variety
- Positive and can do attitude
- Calm, Internal control, Optimistic, Resilient, Self-esteem, Self Sufficient, Not flustered by high pressured situations or deadlines.
Promotion Criteria to Jnr Consultant or Senior Researcher
- Pass Social Talent Black belt / Recruit Boost
- Has developed and maintains excellent time management skills
- Has developed knowledge of Bullhorn and maintains database hygiene
- Exceed set KPI's
- Has been on 4 candidate meetings and 4 client meetings (accompanied by senior or principal consultant)
- Consistently exceeds candidate experience charter via NPS.
- Is able to deliver end-to-end service delivery unaided and at high quality (180)
- Has developed a target market with a plan with organised contacts and candidates (200+) (Jnr Consultant Only)
- Achieves 360 feedback (positive)
For more details please contact Michelle Sanders or email your CV to .
Role: Resource Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East,
Apply for this job now.