Company: PYRAMID HEALTHCARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Pyramid Healthcare, Inc. provides treatment for adults and teens suffering from addiction or substance abuse, as well as individuals with mental health disorders. Founded in 1999, Pyramid Healthcare, Inc. is a premier provider of behavioral healthcare services in Pennsylvania, NewJersey and North Carolina.
Do you want to make a lasting difference in the life of others? Are you passionate about your job as a behavioral health technician but want more out of your career?
Then come join the Pyramid Healthcare team as a Behavioral Health Technician at our Brand New Hammonton Inpatient location!
Seeking All Shifts!
- Assist with intake process with new clients into program.
- Communicates with staff either verbally or in written communication logs, responsible for detail client logs.
- Listens to clients concerning all areas of treatment, maintains safe, orderly, and therapeutic physical environment for clients including crisis intervention.
- Coordinates activities including lectures, recreation, and meetings.
- Mandatory bed checks conducted as required per department, complete bed-check sheet for shift reporting.
- Attends shift change, Team meetings and Company meetings.
- Ensures client schedule is being followed daily.
- Assisting with interventions with clients.
- Follows objectives of treatment plans.
- Monitor medication line.
- Transports clients to meetings and recreation.
- Responsible for conducting searches of clients when they return back to the facility.
- Monitors treatment for necessary hygiene and medical needs.
- Upholds Therapeutic Boundaries and Staff Code of Ethics.
- Evaluates behavioral and emotional needs of clients and provides input.
- Distributing client snacks as needed.
- Trains new staff on unit, program, and milieu.
- Helps with upkeep of facility.
- Assists clients with obtaining a sponsor.
- Complete required training and mandatory training hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pyramid CORE Values:
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcares mission.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- CRS certification preferred.
- Valid drivers license.
- Drug and Alcohol/ Mental Health experience.
- Facilitating process groups and family sessions preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Sick Days
- 401k with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition Programs