JOB DESCRIPTION: Solutions Consultant
Title: Solutions Consultant
Job Function: Sales Department
Role Type: Full time
Location: Major Metro Areas, United States
Stakeholders:Business Development / Sales / Customer Success / Marketing
- Become a Resulticks brand ambassador. Develop a mastery of the Resulticks rCloud Solution, becoming the go-to person for answers on features and capabilities. Keep informed of the martech industry and be prepared to offer competitive analysis for key competitors.
- Provide technical solutions in consultation with product team within agreed time frames and deadlines as requested by Sales Execs and Account Managers.
- Assist the Business Development and Sales Teams by providing documentation on functionalities of the Resulticks solution when needed. Including use cases and technical explanations, whenever necessary to move an Opportunity, MQL or SQL forward through the sales funnel.
- Create and deliver detailed technical presentations and product demonstrations to internal stakeholders, as well as prospects and customers.
- Create and update documentation and training materials for internal stakeholders and channel partners.
- Simultaneously qualify and gather business and technical requirements from prospects while introducing the Resulticks rCloud solution. Ensure all necessary information is collected prior to producing a solution pitch, proposal or RFP response.
- Work toward achievement of the annual revenue goals by…
- Build productive relationships and foster teamwork by keeping colleagues, prospects and customers updated.
Implementation & Customer Success
- Ensure successful integration cycles from kickoff to launch, by remaining involved post sale. Share the business requirements and business challenges gathered during the sales process, with the Implementation team in order to make sure the client's objectives are met.
- Work with Product Management to provide feedback on issues with current solution/product to provide input around existing functionalities and also new features & capabilities
- Adhere to the Company's Quality and Business Processes in order to follow a discipline within the team and organization .
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing, or Business Administration
- A proven track record of generating successful proof of concept plans and demonstrating complex software solutions to enterprise customers
- 5+ years of experience working as a Pre-Sales Consultant, ideally for a martech SaaS/PaaS/CRM solutions company, or from agencies implementing projects in the software product and services domain.
- Prior responsibility for all digital / marketing strategies and technical aspects of the sales cycle (including Value Selling)
- Possess a good understanding of platforms/architecture, and the implementation lifecycle
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with virtuoso web and in-person presentation skills.
- Able to multi-task, organize and be results oriented.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and be detail oriented
- Experienced in MS Office including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint Teams and Word.
- Candidate who has worked with channel and partner networks will have added benefit
Must have authorization to work in the USA
Built from the ground up by marketers for marketers, Resulticks is a real-time conversation cloud enabled by the world's first marketing data blockchain. With its big data-driven, AI-powered, omnichannel approach, Resulticks is changing the marketing automation landscape worldwide.
Resulticks has been named to the Gartner's Magic Quadrant 2020 for Multichannel Marketing Hubs and previously in Gartner's Magic Quadrant 2019, 2018 and 2017.
Headquartered in Singapore, Resulticks is one of the top global martech solutions servicing the both B2B/B2B2C and B2C segments. Resulticks global presence includes the United States, India, Australia, and Singapore.
Watch video on Resulticks - https://#removed#/watch?v=G_OwGy6unP8
Powered by JazzHR