$15.20 to $17.60 hourly
If you're results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career in the Consumer Credit industry, you might be interested in _ OfficeTeam s new opening for an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will perform various administrative and office support duties. You'll succeed at this job if you love mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, so don't hesitate to contact us if you fit that description! If you're looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, check out this terrific long-term temporary-to-full-time position in the Coppell, Texas area!
- Assist other employees with diverse projects
- Handle telephone calls
- Receive and direct visitors
- Perform word processing, filing and faxingJob Requirements:
- Practical knowledge of customer service
- Microsoft Office Products experience preferred
- Wide ranging experience with Resolve Customer Service
- Comprehensive knowledge of Calendar Management
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- Microsoft Office Suites experience highly desired
- Microsoft Outlook experience
- Microsoft Office Programs experience
- General familiarity with calendar managements and scheduling appointments
- Earlier work involving Dispatching
- Well-founded grasp of scheduling
- Quality experience with Superior Customer Service
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Ideal candidate must have adept computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Skills in internet research
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment, we would love to hear from you! This position will be filled by the end of the week so contact us immediately!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.