Promotions Coordinator-Entry Level
Immediate openings - we are currently looking to train 3 Entry Level Managers / Assistant Managers to help oversee and market our Tampa location and help with our expansion goals for 2018-19. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for marketing management in months, not years. We're continuing to expand due to our clients demands and market growth.
Successful entry level candidate will be responsible for the set up and execution of events throughout the Tampa area with our huge retail venue clients. Clients and products represented vary from Health / Beauty, Gourmet Food / Beverage.
We are looking for several qualified individuals to train.
• Establish personal goals that are consistent with company standards
of marketing productivity.
• Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; explain warranties, expected outcome, and services.
• Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
• Confidence in your ability to be successful in marketing.
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
• Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
• Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
• Superior customer service skills.
• A desire to work
• Self-starter and self-motivated.
• Exceptional Earning Potential
• Generous Bonus Levels
• Full Training & Support
• Fun Working Environment
Role: Promotions Coordinator-Entry Level
Apply for this job now.