Support the organization’s mission to provide superior quality, lasting value, and outstanding customer service through the day-to-day workflow processes that affect the organization. The Director of Sales will provide strategic direction and leadership to the sales, marketing and sales support teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Develops, mentors, and supports all sales team members and managers in each job related function
- Consistently analyzes performance and develops action plans for improvement
- Holds the sales team accountable to follow the agreed upon expectations
- Directly involved in securing the sale and initiating the purchase process
- Assists in recruiting and participates in the interview process for all sales related position
- Bachelor Degree in sales, marketing or business administration preferred
- Minimum of five years of timeshare experience, including two within timeshare sales & marketing operations
- Strong and proactive decision making ability and strong problem resolution skills
- Strong goal orientation and advanced knowledge of sales concepts
- Interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization requiring excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to develop strategic direction by analyzing current business results and anticipated business conditions
Holiday Inn Club Vacations is searching for individuals who excel in their role, and are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our guests, owners, and team members. We look for individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect, encourage success and build relationships? We’re looking for people like this to join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
Role: Director of Sales
Apply for this job now.